Those who have never been told of Him will see, and those who have never heard will understand.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Master's Class

Tonight was my last night of teaching reading to the MA students. It was a whirlwind 3 and a half weeks, but a really great experience. So enjoyable in fact, that I signed up to teach another MA class next term, starting after Lao New Year. Not sure what I'll be teaching yet, but perhaps Applied Linguistics which I taught when I was a TA at UCF and really loved it.

I meant to take a picture of our class tonight but ran out of time. In fact, I had baked a chocolate cake to celebrate our last night and unfortunately it didn't finish baking in time. Oh well. Such is life.

Tomorrow starts our "unofficial" time off for Lao New Year. It's officially the 13th, 14th and 15th, but students started leaving last week and won't come back until next week.

Hence I'll be leaving for Vietnam tomorrow night and staying there for a few days. Hopefully I'll be able to have some refreshing time in the Word and just reading. It's been an intense last two months and my heart is feeling the need for some soul nourishment...

No comments:

Post a Comment