Those who have never been told of Him will see, and those who have never heard will understand.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Handing over the money

Tonight we signed the contract for another year on our house (with a clause in there allowing us to get out of the contract in the event of another robbery).  Signed the papers, and handed over the money. 48 crisp Benjamin Franklins.  I'm still in awe of how cheap rent is here.

It's funny, I think this would only happen here, but our landlady was wearing her nightgown when we signed the papers. Made me chuckle a little.  She really has been such a blessing to us and so flexible with our many requests and robbery incidents. I'm thankful the Father led us to this house, even though it has not been without problems. But then what in life is?


Mae Noy, Sone and Christa signing papers. I think Christa was in her pajamas too! 
Here I am signing the paper. I'm trying to be nonchalant holding so many Benjamins in my hand!

Oh, and we're supposed to be getting a puppy this week! We really need a guard dog, and have been looking for a puppy. Though, as I'm learning slowly, our protection lies not in a dog, or a guard (they only work M-F here), or even in locked doors...He is our Fortress and He will surround us with songs of deliverance...

Will you ask for His singing to surround our house this next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment