Here is a sampling of my day yesterday via pictures and a video. Definitely didn't feel like the birthday of a 29 year old! Haha, especially in our crazy video. Looks more like a middle school youth group, but then, my name does mean youthful after all :)
 |
| Spelling Bee! |
 |
| My favorite peeps in Laos! (notice my super-cute bday banner in the background...sent over by my awesome mommy!) |
 |
| Just before our crazy balloon game |
 |
| Christa made me a yummy cheesecake! |
 |
| Doing what we do best - being crazy! |
 |
| The girls all gave me sweet gifts - a brouch from Koy, a custom-made picture fram from Pa and a mini table with the Lao alphabet on it (which I've been wanting for a long time!) from Sone, Nouy and Orn |
This video is a little crazy, but it's just a flavor of the fun we had. It's very hard for me to be carefree for some reason, but I think one of the things I've loved about these friends the Father has given me is that they really teach me how to be carefree; to not always think a ton and overanalyze. Just to be and to let go... that's really hard for me to do, and it's not always a good idea, of course. But last night it was just a ton of fun! :)
The beginning of the video is a little messed up, but just ignore that part:)
Familiar faces! I love that I know all the people in the photos. Can you believe it's been five months since I was there?? I think that means it's time for another trip! :D
ReplyDeleteBuzz, I love that you know all the faces too!! YES, it's definitely time for another trip... Can you ask Ty about a honeymoon detour to SE Asia? ;)
ReplyDelete