Those who have never been told of Him will see, and those who have never heard will understand.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

In honor of today, Easter, I thought I'd post one of my favorite pics of the national flower of Laos - Dok Champa. I think it's super beautiful and represents new life so well. These things can grow in the driest, hottest places and be so beautiful.



Today was a busy day with leading music at our sunrise service and then going to local fellowship. One of the best things - singing Up From the Grave in Lao. So fun, even if they're timing was slightly off (but then, those who've heard me play guitar before will know I was probably right at home).

Have about 10 days off of teaching because all the students have gone (or will go soon) back to their hometowns to celebrate Lao New Year which is coming up on the 13th, 14th and 15th of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment