Those who have never been told of Him will see, and those who have never heard will understand.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Team

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce you to my teammates. I mentioned in my last entry that we've really hit it off, and today that just continued. We had a time where we met together - just the four of us - to talk about an assigned article and we ended up just having a great conversation about what is going on in our hearts and a time of lifting up our heart and thoughts and needs to the Father together.  I think that time was so good and served to knit our hearts together a little bit more:) Here we are at lunch together today.

L-R: Joe, Christa, Elise and Me

7 comments:

  1. Julia, thanks so much for posting pics. It helps to have a visual of your time there and your team. So thankful for new friends! Love you and miss you lots!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mom!
    Glad I got to chat with you for a few minutes today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, No problem...I was thinking of you and Mrs. T when I suggested taking the pic yesterday :) Did you appreciate my organized drawers pic?

    A- yes! I'm so thankful! :)

    Buzz, me too! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you all enjoy each other. SO important and makes a new adventure a lot more fun! :) Thanks for the photos and for thinking of me! :)

    Are we allowed to put verses from our favorite book on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs T, You can in moderation and if they are in the CGs "version" - kinda like I've been doing when I talk about some of my favorites. Might be better though to just message me a verse you were thinking to fb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that the CSU cafeteria?!

    Glad you're hitting it off with the gang! :)

    ReplyDelete