Those who have never been told of Him will see, and those who have never heard will understand.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

At Last!

So we've arrived in Vietnam! We left Tuesday around 6am Mountain Time and are now in Hanoi where it is 12:14 am (I think that's about 11:14 MT)...so we've been traveling for, what is that, like 29 hours? I'm rather tired since I slept for only about 30 minutes total in that time. But, it was a good day of traveling. No complaints, except that one teammate's guitar didn't show up at our final destination, so we're lifting that up the Father and hoping it will eventually get to Hanoi.

We like to travel light ;)

We're here for about 25 days of training and staying at a really nice hotel, equipped with wi-fi, a fridge in the room and a flat screen TV (not that I watch TV). It's kind of interesting, though, because on the way here I was basically the only one not sitting in the same section as the rest of the group (rather lonely for a quality time person like me - though thankfully one of my teammates came to visit me for some of that time), and now I'm the only one with my own room. So it feels sort of isolating. At least, I felt that way at first. But now I'm enjoying the sweetness of having a room to myself, a bathroom to myself, and just a lot of time to hopefully spend with the Father. Here are some pics of my room:
View of my room from the door - there's also a balcony out the window. I'll check that out in the morning.

Fridge stocked with drinks.

All my stuff...haven't organized it yet.

Alright, my bed is calling my name.  Have to report to classes in 8 hours! Over and out :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for a safe arrival. Thank you, Father!
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete