Mom and I in the tuk tuk
Dad and I at a French Restaurant. He was pretty excited because we ordered 3 lunch specials, a pizza, creme brulee and a glass of wine (for dad) and it only cost about $13! You know my dad loves a good deal
Sorry, it's going the wrong direction, but here's mom and dad in front of the entrance to a temple.
Mom and Dad eating at our favorite ice cream place.
Sep! Coconut and taro ice cream on top of sticky rice.
Mom and Dad have been hanging out with me at school this week. My students prepared presentations to teach them about Lao life and culture.
Mom and Dad showing where Florida is on the map of the US
After class we went out to lunch with some of my students. Here we are in front of the sign for our department - the Faculty of Letters
That ice cream concoction looks absolutely delicious!
ReplyDeleteTsukasa and Carissa made egg rolls last night, so we took pictures for you guys, too! :)
I love all of your pictures! We will look forward to hearing Chuck & Pam's stories when they return home!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the newsletter, etc. You are in our thoughts!
Thanks for these updates and pictures. Missing the folks terribly but glad for so much in the way of good things happening for them and you.
ReplyDeleteI love the pics as well. House hunting memories... but that place looks really great! Wow! :) Maybe someday I will see it in real life.
ReplyDelete