Those who have never been told of Him will see, and those who have never heard will understand.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Leaving the beach

Today was our last day at the beach:( It was so restful I didn't want to leave. But it reminded me just how important rest is in my life. I feel like I usually live from crisis to crisis, granted usually small ones, leaving little time for deep heart work, vision casting, or even just quieting my heart to hear the Father speaking to me. So thankful for the time we had there and for the beauty of My Father's world that really does inspire praise.

Now we're in Bangkok. It was pouring when we arrived and it took us over an hour to find our hotel that was .8 kilometers away. Asking directions in Asia can be so frustrating at times. But we're here now! Watched Twilight at the mall and now headed to bed. Tomorrow we're hitting the market at dawn. Sone's hoping to find bargains on crochet materials and buy in bulk.

What was that I was saying about rest???

Ok, off to bed. Here are some more pics. Sure wish I could figure out how to caption them and order them. Next time...













1 comment:

  1. Thailand was our focus on Sunday with the family. I am envious. Had your sister and brother-in-law in last night for a check up. They are doing well!

    ReplyDelete