Those who have never been told of Him will see, and those who have never heard will understand.

Friday, March 30, 2012

29 in 29

So a lot of people have been asking me to be more consistent with updating my blog. I used to say that I couldn't because our internet was so slow that uploading pics takes too long. Then Buzz came to visit and blew that theory out of the water. Thanks for making me look bad, sis ;)

Next month the day of my birth rolls around. I've been thinking a lot about this birthday. Wow, 29 just feels so old. My last year in the 20s. Ouch!

And it's only 29 days away.

So I thought I'd try an experiment. One blog post a day for 29 days.  It always helps me when I write out my thoughts and maybe it'll lesson the blow of the big 2-9 :)

Stay tuned :)

1 comment: