Those who have never been told of Him will see, and those who have never heard will understand.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Airport Goodbyes and Airport Hellos

 I was totally blessed on both sides of the ocean with an awesome group of loved ones to send me off and welcome me back respectively.  These pictures represent some of the sweetest gifts in my life...on both sides of the world.
 Orn and me at the airport

Sompou (Sone's neice) came along too!

My bestest buddy in Laos - Sone

This awesome group came to send me off...Sone's family, Orn, Cheryl and Jonathan (friends from our fellowship) and Linda (team leader and taker of the photo)

Not to be outdone, I was greeted by these adorable faces when I entered the MCO atrium after about 38 hours of travel... 
Will and Katie (Charlie's trying to read the sign and you can see Jill's arm too:)

Dad and Mom!

Carissa!

I love this picture! The sign says, "Welcome Home Julia"

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're home!
    Can't wait to be there with you!

    ReplyDelete